We’re here to for our readers so that they informed decisions and live stronger, healthier and happier. We’re passionate about running and the thrill it brings to runners. We emphasize that like all activities running is prone to injuries. But an informed runner can avoid injuries and reduce his or her visits to a podiatrist or physical therapist. We encourage our readers to practice healthy living with physical and emotional balance.
Well Then, Who Reads WalkLikeAButterfly.com?
The bulk of walklikeabutterfly.com’s readers are between ages 16-65. Our readers include men, women, elderly citizens, and teenagers alike.
Why Should You Go To WalkLikeAButterfly.com?
The main reason you should go to WalkLikeAButterfly.com is Relevant Content. We offer authoritative and expert content in the running, podiatry, fitness, wellness and marathon categories that informs and empowers our readers. Our content offering includes:
- Investigative and engaging feature content created by leaders in athletic community
- Hands on and practical, solution-oriented short form content created by experienced freelance professionals
- Entertaining and instructional infographics
- Monthly newsletters that provides you with tips about running, injury prevention, and preparation for marathons or triathlons.
- Experience and knowledgeable editors who interact with athletic community and provide relevant content.
We believe that information about running shoes should be provided based on actual needs of our readers. We do not recommend products just because they are popular among community or simply because they look cool. Our focus is relevant content based on our readers needs and wants. We hope to make our visitors into committed readers and establish a relationship based on trust and mutual respect.